We're launching our online course in January of 2014! Enter your email below to be notified when it's ready!
Urban Agility is an awesome way to play and train with your dog! You don't need any equipment or special skills. Just your own urban environment, your dog, and some treats or a toy.
There is lots of cool stuff to teach your dog and it's no harder than teaching them to sit or lie down.
Urban Agility's self guided course takes you through:
- The essentials of dog training. (Quickly!)
- How to teach your dog the core Urban Agility Moves.
- How to teach your dog a variety of tricks to use when playing Urban Agility.
- What is sequencing in Urban Agility? (Hint, its the best part of this sport!!)
- How to choose the right places to play Urban Agility.
This course features:
- Troubleshooting with different breeds and sizes of dogs.
- Lots of video so you can see it in action.
Sarah Giammarino is the author and keen participant in Urban Agility. She has been training dogs professionally in her Vancouver-based company, RocketDog Training. Sarah plays and competes with her Malinois x, Vegas, in a variety of dog sports. For a full bio, please visit RocketDog's Dog Training page here!